& Financial Services
The NET.WORK™ Tuition for Spring 2016 & Summer 2016
- Bachelor's Degrees
RN to BSN (BSN) $450 per semester credit hour
- Master's Degrees
Education (MAE) $475 per semester credit hour Business Administration (MBA) $475 per semester credit hour
- Other Fees
Application Fee $50 Graduation Fee — undergraduate $200 Graduation Fee — graduate $225 Books (Varies by Program)
Satisfying Your Tuition Obligations
Paying with Financial Aid:
Student Financial Services
Cumberland University is committed to making your online degree accessible and affordable. Please use the list of resources outlined below to assist with the financial aid process or to establish a suitable payment arrangement with the office of Student Financial Services.
College Financing Web Resources
For help with…
- General Information from the Federal Government www.studentaid.ed.gov
- Filling out the FAFSA Form www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Applying for a FAFSA PIN www.pin.ed.gov
- General Financial Aid Questions www.finaid.org
- Government Information on Tax Credits www.irs.gov
- Tennessee-based Grants (TSAC) www.CollegePaysTN.com
Finding Private Scholarships*
Scholarship searches can be conducted using many different resources. Here are a few:
- FAST WEB
- College Board Scholarship Search
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Scholarship America
- The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
- The United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- College Answer/Sallie Mae Foundation
- Nashville/Middle Tennessee-based Scholarships
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation
Finding More Private Scholarships
Almost every student attending Cumberland received some form of financial aid. Some you have to pay back, but other aid such as scholarships and grants, do not require repayment. You have to re-apply for most loans and grants every year by filling out a FAFSA application – it’s not a one-time process.
Cumberland University makes no distinction in its financial aid policies or procedures on the grounds of age, sex, religion, color, national origin, or physical handicap.
Office hours for Student Financial Services are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
If you need help navigating the process, contact the Office of Student Financial Services during regular business hours at 615.547.1355 locally or 800.467.0562, ext. 1355. For additional assistance, you may also send an email to email@example.com.